- This website was updated on 05/25/2013.
- January Bottom Line hot off the press.
The latest Bottom Line newsletter is now available at no charge to all DA members from your intergroup rep or download it here.
The newsletter is best printed on 8 x 17 printer.
- Opportunities for Service in New York at the Intergroup level.
Intergroup is seeking a Treasurer for 2013. To learn more about this position or other opportunities for service, attend the Intergroup
meeting last Thursday of each month.
- Does your group have GSR funds but no GSR going to the DA conference?
If so, send excess funds for the GSR Funding Pool by June 1st to: DA GSR of Greater New York,
P.O. Box 1215 Murray Hill Station, New York, NY 10156-0605. Please help send more New York
GSRs to the annual DA conference.
- NYDA Intergroup will be holding a Service Cabaret To be scheduled in June or July.
Write to email@example.com for more information.
- New target date for NY Shareaday in September 2013.
Intergroup has a co-chair for the September
Shareaday, but we need a second co-chair. This or some other Shareaday service may be just
the thing to jumpstart your recovery. Talk to your
Intergroup rep or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save the Date - Long Island Shareaday, Sunday, 10/20/2013.
From 9 to 5:30, Cur of Ars Church, 2302 Merrick Avenue, Merrick, NY.
Easy ride on the LIRR to Merrick, a 3 minute walk from the station to the church.
Great meetings, lunchtime karaoke and introducing "Speed PRM."
Detailed Agenda coming soon!
- NYC Meeting List from July is available.
Get a free copy of the meeting list published in July 2012 at your group meeting or download it here.
- DA Recorded Speakers now online.
Hear or download recorded stories of experience, strength & hope from recovering debtors in NY on our website.
- Blank "We Care" sheet available here.
Last update: 05/25/2013